Ga naar inhoud

Carlotta: 3 december 2010 : Dr Tan : Bronovo : den Haag

Aanbevolen berichten

Hey Carlotta .. Wens je een spoedig herstel en gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe boobs meid !

Hopelijk ben je bevrijdt van al je ongemakken .. :wub:

Hi Emotion,

I was happy to find you message. It's great such operations are possible.

Greetings and hello to Tokio too, :53:

Carlotta.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Wow Carlotta, that sounds great, thanx for sharing!

I'm glad all went well and it's good to hear they treated you nicely.

Funny that you mentioned the food cause you are right, it's very good for hospital standards. I spent a lot of days/nights there in the past few years. First cause of thrombosis during my first pregnancy and i had to stay there for a few weeks. After that i spent 5 days there, twice. Everybody was worried that the food would be horrific but i actually enjoyed it, especially breakfast!!!

I'm glad you're not in too much pain anymore and i wish you a good recovery.........and have yourself spoiled haha

xxx

Hi Daffyduck,

Thanks for your messages. I thought of you, now I can confirm the good things you said about Bronovo :35: , by chance I even visted the maternity ward too. LOL. In fact you have spent a lot of time there.

You are right, difficult to resist their nice breakfasts. :11:

It's a strange feeling to have completely different breasts now. :1boobs:

Greetings, :53:

Carlotta.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hey Carlotta,

Fijn dat alles zo goed is verlopen ondanks je kleine stop op de IC-unit! Goed dat ze zo voorzichtig met je omsprongen en dat je zo goed verzorgd bent geweest daar! Laat je nu thuis ook nog maar goed in de watten leggen en wens je ook nog een voorspoedig herstel!

Liefs, :54:

Hi Eefje,

Thanks for your messages. You were my first contact in this forum. The forum is a great help for me against all the worries. :62:

It's a strange feeling to now posses a changed body.

Carlotta.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi Emotion,

I was happy to find you message. It's great such operations are possible.

Greetings and hello to Tokio too, :53:

Carlotta.

Hey Carlotta .. It's great after one week to hear from you again and greater to read you're in good condition and with your new boobs .

We are from the same generation , and we can be proud of ourself .

It's always important to feel and to look good in your body & mind , no matter how old you are .

The spirit within our self is the power and force to being a human . You can look forward now with courage and lots of support of your family :wub:

with a big hug from my sweet puppy :33:

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hoi Carlotta,

Goed om weer van je te horen. Jammer dat je even naar de IC moest, maar is beter geweest.

Nu lekker aan je herstel werken. En dat gewicht hoef je niet meer mee te nemen.

Ik weet wat voor 'n zalig gevoel dat is. Lekker ligt.

Doe rustig aan en geniet van je nieuwe borsten.

Groetjes, Peppen

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi Donna,

Thanks for your welcome message. I read that your started to work only 12 days after the operation. Very courageous! :16:

I'm resting at home, very happy with my, now much smaller, breasts. All the stiches are very impressive though.

Carlotta

Hi Carlotta, I don't know where you read that I started to work after 12 days......8,5 weeks is more like it !! Good to hear you're doing so well !!

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi Carlotta, I don't know where you read that I started to work after 12 days......8,5 weeks is more like it !! Good to hear you're doing so well !!

Hi Donna,

Yes, I misunderstood your message from 4 Dec, of course your operation was already in October. :blush:

Greetings, :48:

Carlotta.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi Eefje,

Thanks for your messages. You were my first contact in this forum. The forum is a great help for me against all the worries. :62:

It's a strange feeling to now posses a changed body.

Carlotta.

Hey Carlotta,

Graag gedaan! We hebben allemaal veel aan dit forum gehad :136: , is heel leuk om je ervaringen te kunnen delen met mensen die hetzelfde ondergingen of nog ondergaan! Niemand anders begrijpt zo goed hoe je je voelt.

Geniet van je nieuwe ik!

Liefs, :116:

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello girls,

Today is the 1 year birthday :143: for my new breasts!! Mama reduction :1boobs: by Dr Tan, Bronovo last year.

I often think about the great support from YOU here at the forum, last year in the tense period of the operation.

Therefore this little greeting to all of you at the forum.

Immediately after the operation, the breasts perfect and excactly equal. Now after a year, a little difference of shape has developed :69: , but not something to operate.

The chirurg explains this as ok. It is because one breast has suffered more than the other during many years of high load.

One tepel is also a bit larger than the other, a small correction may be needed later.

Again, many thanks for the really great support here :147: . Especially:

elfje

emotion (have the scars improved? Puppie has become a 'big boy'?)

peppen

lesilla

daffyduck (Still dynamic living in Schrevening :43: ? Also 1 year anniversary already?)

donna

patricia1984,

who helped with a lot of supporting and encouraging messages. :48:

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi,

1 year ago I had a mama reduction, no protese used, 1.2 kg removed. The breasts were perfect and identical after the operation.

Now one year after, some difference of shape has developed. Size still the same. One is more oval than the other. The chirurg explains this is due to many years of heavy loading of the breasts, one was much heavier than the other.

Anybody have the same or similar experience?

Greetings,

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookiesop uw apparaat geplaatst om deze website te verbeteren. Je kunt je cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders nemen we aan dat je het goed vindt dat we verder gaan.