Ga naar inhoud

Yrris : 8 mei 2014 : Dr. Plovier : BeClinic

Aanbevolen berichten

Hello! I am an English speaker and really wanted to have a few words with one of the girls here who went to Dr. Plovier. If someone is willing to chat I would be extremely happy. I am more interested in

Aardbeitje and Supergirl.
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• Reacties 100
  • Created
  • Laatste Reactie

Hello Yriss,

Welcome to the form. If you want to chat with Aardbeitje or Supergirl you can send them a private message. I also went to dr. Plovier. I have 3 surgeries done by him. The last one was last friday. You can also sent me a private message if you like.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

In the beclinic in Belgium. Why did you go to increase from 600 to 695 cc ? Was there a problem? I can send them private messages only after 5 posts. I am 52 kg 177 cm and want to exchange my current 425cc implants with Motiva 825-1050cc range but am VERY concerned about rippling after reading the story of Aardbeitje.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Welcome!

It's not very common, a doctor often advises you to place them dual plane if you have a thin skin.

You can discuss any concern with your doctor.
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Dr. Plovier always places dual plane. I am not aware of the problem with rippling of the Motiva's. You can also chat with Bboob, she his also operated by dr. Plovier and has big boobs.

My 600cc's were replaced by 695's because they are wider with less projection. The 600's turned around and stayed not in the right position. The natrelle 695 is also rougher at the surface as the cereforms i had before. I hope this ones Will stay in place!

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

i used translator so correct me but I understood that girl Aardbeitje had 900 or 950cc aptima and had rippling. Plovier proposed her Motiva's 1050cc.

Andrea did u have anatomicals?

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

And got rid of the ripples? That`s some kind of strange. Translator is bad. I read she put on 1 kg then next posts she is happy. Can you summarize her story for me?

My mind is already more at ease. I have bottoming out from my first OP 6 months ago and decided that PS here in my country can`t give me the look that I want anyway. I went to the best one here who is also celebrity but as I already know everything here is an advertisement and no one knows what he/she is doing.

One told me 350cc is the max my body could handle, another claims that there is no dual-plane technique, another that 450 cc is the maximum that can be put under the muscle. So I decided to go to Belgium to wonderful Dr. Plovier.

I`m so glad I found all of you girls! :55:

Hugs and kisses to you :119:

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

From which country are you Iris? I have read the story of Aardbeitje for you and she did just wait. After 2 years the rippling was decreased and for now she is accepting it the way it is.

You can also look for Guzzi, she has the Motiva 1050 made by Plovier. Now 6 months po.

When i had my first silicones, Eurosilicone, i had a lot of rippling to. The solution was a higher profile and more volume. However i had a very little rippling with the 600' s aswell. I already accepted it that is Will never become perfect. I only hope my new silicones Will stay in the right place! I have 3 surgeries in 2 years :( But dr. Plovier is a great PS and is always willing to help you out when there is a problem!

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Bulgaria :93:

I have rippling when I bend over and find it totally acceptable. If I have this amount with the new implants - no problem. I know some rippling is acceptable for one girl and for another it is not. Do you have rippling in the standing position? I hope you are healing well. You are only 6 days post OP ..sending you healing vibes and kisses :55:

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Thank you Yrris. I had rippling when i was contracting my muscle. I don't know yet if my new ones are rippling too.

Did you had a consultation with dr. Plovier yet? Or are you doing consultation and surgery in one day? Are you going to stay in hotel in Belgium after surgery?

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

http://s85.photobucket.com/user/statis88/media/photo2_zps5312b470.jpg.html

I had too but I had it one side because that pocket was made larger due to my PS mistake.

I had only online consultations with pictures and phoned several times to ask questions. I am doing consultation and surgery in one day, yes, and that makes me a bit anxious :) My surgery is on Thursday and Sunday night I will be at home. I am going with my significant other and we will be staying at a hotel in Genval. He is very supportive. I remember the last time when I was 3 days in a hospital (my PS had private hospital and demanded I stayed there for the weekend) and my SO stayed with me from 8 am to 8 am , helped me get up from bed , help in the toilet etc. :) More caring than the nurses :P

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

I don`t know yet but making an adequate new pocket for the bigger implants will likely solve it. I have heard that you can solve the problem with the same size implants but there must be sutures to tie the pocket.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Yes :( And when I showed at one month post OP this celebrity PS told me everything is OK. I showed him a dent on my breast in the cleavage area and he said this is nothing. And this thing just started to develop! This pic is at 4 months post op but even at 1 month it was evident that a bottoming out was present. He created so large pocket that my breast bottomed out causing the nipple to point upwards and breast a little shifted to the side and when I contract my muscle and bend over it is that evident like in the picture.

I hope you see why I decided not to deal anymore with Bulgarian PS. One more thing that this country sucks at I guess. :)

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

I hope that It can solve the rimpling issue. Don't you think that they become too big in comparision with you're figure? I think that you can't hide them eassily.

That`s exactly what I want - big round boobs. I hope I am not judged for them :121: though one girl was speaking in public in front of me and my friends about how much I have changed she can`t recognize me but in a violent manner using the word "upgraded". I don`t know how it will sound in your language but here it sounds rude.

Andrea did you have to pay the new implants, anesthesia or something else?

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

I hope I wasn't judged badly :( I want big round boobs but not like the avatar picture of DD+. If Dr.Plovier tells me that 1000cc will give me her look I will downsize. My personal favourites here are Aardbeijhe and Supergirl. I think those will look good on my height and body - huge but not overly fake.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookiesop uw apparaat geplaatst om deze website te verbeteren. Je kunt je cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders nemen we aan dat je het goed vindt dat we verder gaan.