Yrris

Yrris : 8 mei 2014 : Dr. Plovier : BeClinic

Hello! I am an English speaker and really wanted to have a few words with one of the girls here who went to Dr. Plovier. If someone is willing to chat I would be extremely happy. I am more interested in

Aardbeitje and Supergirl.

Sorry for double post I hope I am not banned. As I read my above post it looks like I am some kind of a stalker hihi

Hello Yriss,

Welcome to the form. If you want to chat with Aardbeitje or Supergirl you can send them a private message. I also went to dr. Plovier. I have 3 surgeries done by him. The last one was last friday. You can also sent me a private message if you like.

I moderate your topic. Are you having surgery in the BeClinic in Belgium or in England?

In the beclinic in Belgium. Why did you go to increase from 600 to 695 cc ? Was there a problem? I can send them private messages only after 5 posts. I am 52 kg 177 cm and want to exchange my current 425cc implants with Motiva 825-1050cc range but am VERY concerned about rippling after reading the story of Aardbeitje.

Hi Iris, but evry person is different, Dr Plovier can tell you the best of they option wish cc you can have. Maybe he tell you for you the maximum is 800, or maybe more.

Welcome!

It's not very common, a doctor often advises you to place them dual plane if you have a thin skin.

You can discuss any concern with your doctor.

Dr. Plovier always places dual plane. I am not aware of the problem with rippling of the Motiva's. You can also chat with Bboob, she his also operated by dr. Plovier and has big boobs.

My 600cc's were replaced by 695's because they are wider with less projection. The 600's turned around and stayed not in the right position. The natrelle 695 is also rougher at the surface as the cereforms i had before. I hope this ones Will stay in place!

i used translator so correct me but I understood that girl Aardbeitje had 900 or 950cc aptima and had rippling. Plovier proposed her Motiva's 1050cc.

Andrea did u have anatomicals?

No i have round. It's rare that they turning around, but it happend unfortunatly.

I guess your story about Aardbeitje is correct. But she stil has the aptima's i guess.

yes how much weight did she put in to get rid of the ripples? I couldn't find:(

Did he fix them for u under warranty?

She didn't put another weight in it as far as I know. She had the 900cc.

Yes, he fixed it under warranty!

And got rid of the ripples? That`s some kind of strange. Translator is bad. I read she put on 1 kg then next posts she is happy. Can you summarize her story for me?

My mind is already more at ease. I have bottoming out from my first OP 6 months ago and decided that PS here in my country can`t give me the look that I want anyway. I went to the best one here who is also celebrity but as I already know everything here is an advertisement and no one knows what he/she is doing.

One told me 350cc is the max my body could handle, another claims that there is no dual-plane technique, another that 450 cc is the maximum that can be put under the muscle. So I decided to go to Belgium to wonderful Dr. Plovier.

I`m so glad I found all of you girls!

Hugs and kisses to you

From which country are you Iris? I have read the story of Aardbeitje for you and she did just wait. After 2 years the rippling was decreased and for now she is accepting it the way it is.

You can also look for Guzzi, she has the Motiva 1050 made by Plovier. Now 6 months po.

When i had my first silicones, Eurosilicone, i had a lot of rippling to. The solution was a higher profile and more volume. However i had a very little rippling with the 600' s aswell. I already accepted it that is Will never become perfect. I only hope my new silicones Will stay in the right place! I have 3 surgeries in 2 years

But dr. Plovier is a great PS and is always willing to help you out when there is a problem!

Bulgaria

I have rippling when I bend over and find it totally acceptable. If I have this amount with the new implants - no problem. I know some rippling is acceptable for one girl and for another it is not. Do you have rippling in the standing position? I hope you are healing well. You are only 6 days post OP ..sending you healing vibes and kisses