Ga naar inhoud

Yrris : 8 mei 2014 : Dr. Plovier : BeClinic

Aanbevolen berichten

Of course you are not judged badly. We respect the opinion of other people. And if you want big boobs than you must do that! I like big boobs too, mine are juist big enough now ;) but i'm sometimes jealours at pictures like Aardbeitje and Supergirl! Dr. Plovier Will give you a good advice about the size! You can take pictures with you when you are going to him for surgery. He can make them almost exactly lookalike!

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• Reacties 100
  • Created
  • Laatste Reactie

Hi Yris,

Welcome here.!

I also went to Plovier for big boobs, I got 800cc

and I'm very happy Plovier was my PS.

I am 1.80 and 60kg and I don't think I'm 'out of balance' with the 800cc I got.

So I say go for it girl.!

If you like you can have a look at my pictures in my gallery, I'm 2years PO now.

X

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

What cup did you start with? You have lovely boobs superb! :55:

Do you have rippling? We are similar in stats I am 177 cm 54 kg now.

I have so many questions :4:

What is your underbust measurement on the nude photos? This weight of yours is it wihout implants because mine is without :P

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Oh don't think you are judged badly here. I understand and respect you're choice. Was the girl with the silly words a friend of you? May she is jelaous. Isn't it a problem when people can see that it are implants?

They now see with my 425 cc implants because arround here women who are slim are without any breasts maximum cup B.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

We will discuss on day of surgery, we never discussed this. I will stick with him anyway. Maybe he can't put 800-1050 in through the areola so I will have to put up with it.

i'm sorry dear that u are in pain:( Pain is good - u are healing. Are u allowed to drink one beer or two - it will relax your body.

Hugs!

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

It's always anxious to discuss things on the day of the surgery. But i'm sure you are in good hands with him. I hope for you he can use the old scar!

Normally i drink some wine, but now with all those painkillers en antibiotics i don't drink alcohol ;)

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

What cup did you start with? You have lovely boobs superb! :55:

Do you have rippling? We are similar in stats I am 177 cm 54 kg now.

I have so many questions :4:

What is your underbust measurement on the nude photos? This weight of yours is it wihout implants because mine is without :P

Thank you :)

My measurements are 70cm under de breast and 95cm on the breast.

The 60kg is including 2 x 800cc implants.

Before the breast enlargement I had an A cup, I also have some before pictures in my gallery.

Well I didn't have any rimpling. But I got very very sick last year and lost 5 kg and thereby also 3 centimeters from my boobs.

and now I have got a little bit of rimpling when I am nude and leaning forward to pick up something from the floor. But when I where a bra of something else around my boobs there is no rimpling.

So I have gained 2.5kg until now and I have to gain another 2.5kg, because there is just not enough fat left around the implants now ;) all the fat is around my butt and upper legs now and not in my boobs yet ;)

X

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Girls!

What do u think if I should stop my contraceptive pills? I take them because due to low body fat I don`t have period and I have been taking them for 2 years. If I stop them now I won`t have a period for the next 3 months at least. Will this be stressful to my body or is better because I won`t have chemicals from the pills in my metabolism?

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Wow, that's a good question. I'm not sure if you stop it now that you're period is staying away for at least three months. Your hormons Will be confused, so maybe you get you're period earlier than you think and then you Will have you're period during the operation. That's not a really big problem anyway. I was having my period too during the operation but for me it was a little abarrasing. I don't know if it wil make any difference for your metabolism. I don't think so. But you can also discuss this with you're doctor who's giving you this pills.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

I have tried many times before and I can't have period if I don't take them so I'm 99% sure that I won't have period for the next 3 months when my body will be healing. I recall reading somewhere that u need estrogen yo heal well. What do u think?

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Aardbei has 950cc Cereform Aptima implants. What are these? You seem to discuss something about that but I can`t quite understand. I only have table with 900+ Aptima which have 8.2 Projection and 15 cm Diameter.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

I read the topic from Aardbeitje again. I think that she is having the 900 cc's from cereform aptima. As far as i know that's the biggest implant in that serie. In her topic she is not telling exactly which implant she is having, so i think it is the 900+.

I don't have an answer about your question of estrogen, i'm sorry.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

A little more digging in your forum and after learning some words in Dutch and I found ofc a lot complications with dr. Plovier. Now really scared about going big and complications. 40 days will be a loooong wait. My head will explode I`m sure...it is going to explode now :93:

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Keep calm and relax :)

If you read about other doctors you wil find also a lot of complications. Every surgery has a risk of complications. On the internet you Will read only the bad stories because the good ones are going back to normal life and don't write their stories down on the internet.

I had also 2 complications after my surgeries. I'm sure that's just bad luck and not his mistake. He always helped me out and got reparred it for free. What you're disadvantage is that you live far away, so if you get a complication you need to go all the way back to Belgium.

But i'm sure that you don't have a bigger risk of complication by dr. Plovier dan with another doctor.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

You and barbara71 had turning cereform protheses. Should I be afraid of them? I like their projection :)

I am just scared that with each operation chances that everything will be alright decrease.

Thank you girl - I see I need someone to tell me constantly I will be ok - maybe go in meditation for 40 days :D

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

:45: meditation is a good idea :45: you Will be fine!

The cereforms has a nice projection, I Will agree om that. My experience with those implants is not very wel. But tijgertje, Aardbeitje en Bboob don't have this problem. I now have Natrelles, their surface is rougher dan the cereform. But you can also go for the Motiva, they have a good projection aswell and i don't read any complications yet about them.

Keep calm and meditate :45:

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

I read that dr. Plovier fixed the symmastia of A70. He must quite good - this is the most difficult complication to deal with. Does anyone here had her "bottoming out" fixed by him? I can`t find in forum because I don`t know the word in Dutch and I have bottoming out due to surgical error as you already know.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookiesop uw apparaat geplaatst om deze website te verbeteren. Je kunt je cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders nemen we aan dat je het goed vindt dat we verder gaan.