Ga naar inhoud

Yrris : 8 mei 2014 : Dr. Plovier : BeClinic

Aanbevolen berichten

Hi Yrris!

I've been reading along, your topic cought my attention because of your date.

My surgery was at 8 may 2013, also by dr Plovier.

I don' t believe there is a dutch word for " bottoming out" on the forum we use the same term for this complication.

Too bad your previous surgery didn't go so well but I can assure you that dr Plovier will do his best to give you great boobs.

Like you already said, be calm and meditate :-)

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• Reacties 100
  • Created
  • Laatste Reactie

@ Andrea - I think your results are great :) Well done girl !

I just found out about my birth control pills that have increased factor for blood clots. Combine that I will be having a surgery and a flight after that. I will definitely phone dr. Plovier then.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

That is a risk indeed. Maybe better than to stop with that pill. Please discuss this with dr. Plovier. What really important is that you Will be move around after surgery. Don't stay in bed, but walk around and move your legs as much as possible!

Thank you for the compliment. If i didn't had the trust in dr. Plovier i had never let him do the Tummy tuck! I hope the result is going to be great!

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Last time - first day didn`t move out of bed, second day I went in the hospital lobby bar 2 times and wanted to drink beer. My PS nurse told me it is ok but I didn`t drink. Now I read that better stay off alcohol 2 weeks prior and 3 weeks after. No one really told me I should move around, good that I am active and I get claustrophobic if I stay in one place :)...medical care is indeed amazing in my country!

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Alcohol is not good for the healing process, so they don't advice it ;)

Dr. Plovier told me to go out of bed as soon as possible. Even after my Tummy tuck i went out of bed the same day and walked around with my 2 drains. I work as a nurse myself so i know that it is important to prevent blood clots and not drinking alcohol ;) however i really would like to drink a glass of wine:D maybe next weekend ;)

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Today I woke up worrying about my crease incisions. If you start with little breast tissue it is hard to predict where the new crease will end up after implants settles. I hope he is good at that. Maybe Tijgertje may reassure me about her incision sites. :unsure:

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Andrea did u have a glass of wine? I went out drinking yesterday and had lots of beer and vodka. :) Had also jealous looks from some girls and I was in a loose shirt...sporty dressed .. Just because the way I was dancing I guess.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hoi dames!

I read in another topic that Dr.Plovier didn`t have a certain implant in stock. I already phoned about if they would have in stock 825-1050cc of Motiva and Cereform Aptima in stock on 8 May a month ago. Now as I read this my anxiety builds up again :)

Maybe translator was wrong ...it was lalalove`s topic.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi Yrris,

I didn't read your massages, i'm sorry. I did drink a glas of wine that day, i was celebrating my birthday! It was nice :)

As far as i know dr. Plovier has all the implants in stock. I received an email a while ago what said that all implants till 1050 are in stock. I Will check the topic of lalalove for you. * the problem with lalalove was that the bigger implant didn't fit her, so she got a smaller one. There are people saying in that topic that he didn't have more in stock, but that is bullshit. Those people don't know what they are talking about ;) *

The most recent photo's are from 3 days ago. I'll make soon new ones. I'm healing great so far, thank you very much.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Happy B-day honey. Wish you much love, happiness and everything you dream of to come true. Cheers to you to Holland from Bulgaria :)

I guessed nearly all of it then, including the bullshit. But when was 600cc agreed - on email conversations only or she just wanted 600cc but it didn`t fit.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

eeh from translator I got that dr. Plovier is bad :) He promised and in the end changed. I want 1050cc myself but will it fit.. ? :)

Now everything is clear. Thanks, darling :55:

How is the weather in Holland? Here is the same like it was in February -10-15 degrees and rainy. Where is my sun..Part of me likes it because I wear loose shirts nowadays before BA - I don`t want all my friends to know I went under the knife again. During winter time they didn`t notice how big they were anyway though everyone recognized I had bigger boobs even with my compression bra in sweaters. And I was judgmental to myself and kept thinking they are barely noticeable.

wwow I envy you in a good way. You have some super nice tight cleavage with no gap at all. Mine looks horrible with 2-3 cm gap between my breasts - Victoria Beckam look they call it I heard.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

You're welcome! I hope 1050 is fitting for you! I know dr. Plovier is going to do his best for you to let it fit, but if it don't fit anyway, he Will look what is the best fitting option for you. I'm sure about that ;)

The weather is fine here, the sun is shining but it's only 13 degrees, so not very warm.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Can`t wait to join the club of Plovier girls...you call Ploviertjes maybe?

In the american breast implant forum there are groups you can join - 600cc club, 800cc, overs club, under 300cc or dr. Revis club. Here there are no groups I can join ? :) Anyway here it is better because you are much more friendlier and I am not even a member there after 50 posts and can`t see any photos except avatars. This is for privacy reasons...

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Andrea, according to you, will it be a problem for my partner to come with me to the consultation before surgery. I hope we don`t freak dr. Plovier out with lots of questions.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hij Yrris, we don't have separate clubs, maybe we can start one ;) Ploviertjes sounds nice :45:

You can definitly take your partner with you! Dr. Plovier is visiting your room at the day of surgery and your partner can stay with you the whole time! I think he is used to people asking him a lot of questions ;) and you should do that, it is your body, it's important that you're well informed!

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

In dutch we use tje or tjes to make something or someone sound sweet, like a pet name.

So Ploviertjes is a pet name for our boobs :-) because, like you said, they're made by dr Plovier.

xx

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Andrea, since you are a nurse I would trust you to advise me when to stop drinking alcohol before the surgery. I don`t drink every night but when I do I drink 2-3 litres of beer :44: One beer is not possible for me..it is either no beer or 5 beers. Cheers:)

:blush:

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

I uploaded my pictures :)

If you remember what I told you about my first PS the story continues. He is no longer satisfied to be a star/celebrity in morning talk shows and reality shows but now he is an actor in a movie :4: Strange when he finds time to do surgeries - he constantly appears in public.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookiesop uw apparaat geplaatst om deze website te verbeteren. Je kunt je cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders nemen we aan dat je het goed vindt dat we verder gaan.