Ga naar inhoud

Blooding alter borstvergroting ?

Maya maya

Aanbevolen berichten

Hello girls,

i had My surgery with Dr Plovier, and this morning i m blooding , i send a message to the Dr Plovier, i m waiting ... what s the problème you think ? It s my second surgery first time at Beaucare 475cc this time 775cc motiva full ergonomix 

thank you girl:wub:

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

@best_boobie, @Desert-Rose ik denk tag jullie maar even, want dit ziet er niet zo goed uit.. is dit een nabloeding? Of kan dit gewoon gebeuren en zien jullie dit vaker? I don't know if this is a (serious) complication that's why I tagged them.

Have you already had contact with drs Plovier? 

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Op ‎11‎-‎3‎-‎2017 om 06:44 zei Maya maya:

Hello girls,

i had My surgery with Dr Plovier, and this morning i m blooding , i send a message to the Dr Plovier, i m waiting ... what s the problème you think ? It s my second surgery first time at Beaucare 475cc this time 775cc motiva full ergonomix 

thank you girl:wub:

Hello,

If I was you, I call the PC!

Please let us know how you are.

I don't know, I hope that you are oke:119:.

Xx Lena

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Thank you girls:55:

Dr Plovier send me to the clinic , I see a nurse , she désinfected and change the pansements, it s ok i just have a little point how is blooding now it s ok , i have to shake up on monday in the clinic again, hope it s gone be ok thank you girls  

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

26 minuten geleden zei Maya maya:

Thank you girls:55:

Dr Plovier send me to the clinic , I see a nurse , she désinfected and change the pansements, it s ok i just have a little point how is blooding now it s ok , i have to shake up on monday in the clinic again, hope it s gone be ok thank you girls  

Heey Girl,

I am Happy for you, and hope everything is oke:119:

Greetz Lena xx

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

@Maya maya

Hey hey,

I guess, your body can not drain itself and then looks for a way out through the weakest spot and very often that's the scar wound. It happens and often the fluid, is mixed with old blood. I think that this happend overnight.

Some see a fluid what sticks and is also yellowisch, also mixed with old blood. Keep your scar as dry as possible and and hopefully its closed by monday. 

Xx

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Heyyy,

You just had surgery so thats normal and breasts cure apart from eachother. (If the pain continues i would consult Plovier again) Perhaps this side is more sensitive because of the fluid and the pressure of it. Use your medication schedule on time and take your rest. 

Good that you have a visit to the clinic at Monday :) 

Xx

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

46 minuten geleden zei Maya maya:

Is it possible to delete this discussie aub ? :unsure:

Can you not delete the picture yourself. Because i think you can :141:

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi

I will delete your picture. Don't think (after I have read this discussion now) that it's necessary to delete the discussion, because Plovier helped you verry correct.

Maybe you can update this topic tomorrow, after you have been back to the clinic? People can learn from topics like this :)

Oke?

xx BB

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

7 minuten geleden zei best_boobie:

Ik kan de foto nog zien, maar haal hem nu weg hihi.
xxx

Oh? Apart. Gisteren kon ik ze wel zien, maar vanmiddag al niet meer. Maar fijn dat jij het nu gefikst hebt, BB. :35:

Xx 

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

14 minuten geleden zei best_boobie:

Hm apart. Ik zag ze daarnet voor het eerst :)

Ach ja, ze zijn weg nu :P

Xx

:35:....you're the best :38:

Xx

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookiesop uw apparaat geplaatst om deze website te verbeteren. Je kunt je cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders nemen we aan dat je het goed vindt dat we verder gaan.