Ga naar inhoud

Maya maya : 9 maart 2017 : Dr. Plovier : Be-Clinic

Maya maya

Aanbevolen berichten

Hallo 

ik ben maya 34 jaar oud , ik woon on brussel en ik ben franstalig , ik begrijp Nederlands maar ik heb geen veel woordenschat:rolleyes: 

ik had een borstvergroting 475CC HP Sebbin om décember 2016 bij clinic Beaucare met de Dr Danau, en dat is catastrophique, een grote links en een kleine Recht 

i CAN t stay like this, After reading and reading i choose to go to Dr Plovier on 9/03 and this Time put 725cc because 475 cc on me is so small...

dank u well voor deze forum die is echt intére:wub:ssant 

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Your welcome... there is a lot of information here and a lot of stories from other girls in the same position.   Have fun.... and good luck with your change.. 725 sounds so big in my ears but i am a short/small person. Do you have a date of time in your head when you want the operation?? 

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

@Maya maya

Hi and welcome to BF :)

No, not everyone is from holland. Mostly though but no matter .. we all have breasts ;) Dr Plovier is a good surgeon and sorry to hear that your former surgery didn't go that well.  What did your own PC has to say because you are quite short in surgery? 

I understand that you can read the topics in Dutch but have trouble writing? Because then you can just respond in Englisch or try Dutch again. We will figure it out haha. 

succes with Plovier and on to beautiful breasts

xx

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi 

thank you brownieG :wub: 

Dr danau said after 2 month, it s normal after surgery that have one big and one small he said : " you just have to wear the BH cereplas and all gone be all right:134: . I think it s not normal and i m so sad about my borst, i can t look at them:139: , and don t want to lièvre this way, it was a dream for me and i keep hope for this time ....  

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

@Maya maya haha, I just responded on a question from you in another topic!

Normally the breastsimplants need time to look like twins. They always have a separate recovery. But from your story it shows that Dr Plovier has looked at it an can offer you the solution with the amount of 725cc. Think you will be satisfied with him :) Did he tell you what went wrong with your previous boobjob? 

Your Dream is almost there...just a few days away ;) 

xx

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

5 minuten geleden zei Maya maya:

One is placed higher and the other no , the job is not symétric 

wat do you have ? 

Sorry to hear but you are in good hands now!! I have 500cc by Dr Nio..  my brain wants more :45: I called it boobgreedy!! Fits well with my figure :) 

X

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookiesop uw apparaat geplaatst om deze website te verbeteren. Je kunt je cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders nemen we aan dat je het goed vindt dat we verder gaan.