Ga naar inhoud

veveotero : 19 april 2017 : Dr. Schiettecatte : Kliniek Amstelveen

Aanbevolen berichten

Hello lieve meisjes! 

Ik ben braziliaanse/portugese en woon ik nu in NL. Ik ben 27 jaar en studeer een master opleiding in Amsterdam!

Mijn nederlands is niet zo goed, dus ga ik in engels schrijven.. 

I really like this forum and I can understand a lot, but it is more difficult to write in dutch.. I am going to be operated by Dr. Schiettecatte in april 19th in Amstelveen by Veldhoven Klieniek. I have been to other 3 doctors, but I felt a bigger connection with this PC and I really liked the clinic. Do you girls think the Amstelveen kliniek is safe? And how many people are in the surgery room?

Hope to hear from you girls! 

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi, 

I was operated by this dr as well in Amstelveen 3,5 weeks ago. I had a good experience, the staff is friendly. Can't remember how many people where in the ok, it were several, but I felt safe.

Good luck and let me know if you have more questions, but Tuesday I will go to Brasil :).

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

15 hours ago, BambiM said:

Hi, 

I was operated by this dr as well in Amstelveen 3,5 weeks ago. I had a good experience, the staff is friendly. Can't remember how many people where in the ok, it were several, but I felt safe.

Good luck and let me know if you have more questions, but Tuesday I will go to Brasil :).

Wow!!! That is a nice coincidence! Where are you going in Brazil?I definitely recommend you to go to Rio, my city. It is incredibly beautiful! 

That is nice! Do you have pictures? How many cc did you put? dual plane as well?

xx

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookiesop uw apparaat geplaatst om deze website te verbeteren. Je kunt je cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders nemen we aan dat je het goed vindt dat we verder gaan.