Ga naar inhoud

Karen : 26 augustus 2010 : Dr. Nio : SLAZ

Gast karen

Aanbevolen berichten

Hi everyone

I have just been for my first consultation with Dr Nio for surgery on 26th August.

I am currently 70A and he advised me to go for 300cc under the muscle which would give between 70C-70D. I think that this would be too big but he says that under the muscle it becomes a little smaller. Does anyone know about this ? I think I am going to go for 280cc.... I am 1.60m and 51kgs.

It is so hard to know what is right.....

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gast Blonde Dollie

Hi Karen,

You have to trust your pc a bit. Trust his insight in what looks naturally for you. I had my BJ (boobjob..) last friday. I am 1.70 mtrs, 58 kg and my pc placed 310 cc anatomacaly formed silicons in front of the muscle. My brah size wás 75B and is already a 70D. Smaller for the eye than they indeed are though.. Haha. But my silicons are still up high in my breasts, and they are descending every day. So my size will increase a bit.

Send me a private message for the password of my photo album.

BTW.. Where are you getting your surgery? I'm not really familiar with Dr. Nio.. Neither with any name of plastic surgeon..

:116:

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi Karen,

nice to meet an English speaking girl here! So you hesitate between 280 cc and 300 cc? Well,there is not much difference between 280 cc and 300 cc....to most girls here would advise you to choose the bigger one, because, you really get used to to size very quickly. If you really think it is going to be too big, why not choose, 260 cc or 240 cc? If you want a 70 c/d then go for the 300 cc.

Yasmin

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi Karen,

We've already written a bit about your concerns, but I haven't congratulate you yet with your surgery date. So here it comes, :43:CONGRATULATIONS :43:, you can start counting now, however it's still a little bit far away, but being busy that will also pass soon!

Love, :54:

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Thank you everyone for your support, I have only been living in The Netherlands for a few months after moving from Belgium and have not made any new friends yet so this forum is a great help to me. I know August is a long way off but as Eefje says time will pass quickly.

I think I am going to see my PC again as I have a more questions regarding my surgery. Does anyone know if under the muscle placement has a longer recovery period ?

Thanks once again for your advice and help

Karen :rolleyes:

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi again

Is there anyone out there who is around my size, 1.60m and 51 kg who was 70A and have increased to 70C/D with an under the muscle placement, using the round forms. I would love to see any photos.

Thx Karen x

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

70c 70D is NOT that big. I have now a 70D and I think its to small! My mother inlaw didn't even noticed my breast augmentation!

Sow i hope they will be bigger in a while. You asked me about the placement. Well I have dual placement. That is in between.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gast jennifer_whatever

Hi Karen :)

When you choose the method with submuscular placement, you will need more time to recover and you will experience more pain than with the subglandular placement.

Last week they performed the subpectoral (dual plane) breast augmentation on me. Because they have to make an incision in the muscles and stuff the prostheses between them (sorry for the lousy explanation haha) it's a very painfull recovery. The first couple of days (and nights :132:) were tough.... but sooooo worth it :3: and only one week later, the pain has drastically reduced and i'm a lot more capable of doing things myself, like ehm dressing and feeding myself, wiping my own ass etc ;)

Don't worry too much about the pain, you'll survive :)

Bye bye, jen

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 1 month later...

Hi Karen

How funny, your operating day is my birthday.

So i hope it will bring you good luck.

I am going for surgery with Dr Nio asswell.

I think that 300cc will be beautyfull.

Nio is not somebady who prefers really big boobs.

Grtz J@ne

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 2 months later...

Hi Karen,

Time almost passed by, how quickly! It's not even 3 weeks anymore now! :104: Are you getting excited yet? You still have some time to get everything in place at home, so that you have a quiet recoveryperiod afterwards.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Karen,

It's already your day today!!! Hope everything is well with you and your operation is still going through, since it's a long time ago that you've been here. Wish you good luck and hope you don't have too much pain!

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi Karen,

Good luck today, i hope everything is alright?

Hope to read/hear from you soon ^_^

300 cc will give you a beautifull cup believe me!

I've got 325 cc and having a D right know , well it looks like a big B.

You'll used so quickley ^_^

Good luck!

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookiesop uw apparaat geplaatst om deze website te verbeteren. Je kunt je cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders nemen we aan dat je het goed vindt dat we verder gaan.