Ga naar inhoud

Karen : 26 april 2010 : Dr. Nio : SLAZ

Gast karen

Aanbevolen berichten

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and have an appointment with Dr Nio on 26th April for breast augmentation and eyelid surgery. I would be happy to hear from anyone with experiences with this surgeon. I am a small frame, 1.60m and 50kg, and boobs are currently 85A.

Thank you

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi Karen,

Welcome here! I'm also about your size, 1,58 m and 48 kg, your bra size 85A is that the French size? If it is than that is about 70 A than in European size I think, we're more familiar with that. I saw that you wanted to see my pictures in the topic of Lolita, I already send you my pasword.

Succes with you apointment with dr. Nio, I heard of him before, someone that I had contact with by mail went to him and I must say that the result was really beautiful, naturally looking.

Love,

Eefje, :54:

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hello again, thank you everyone for your relies.

Yes Eefje you are correct, it is French sizing.

Thank you for letting me view your photos, wow they look fantastic, you must be very pleased. I would be VERY happy if mine were to be like that.

I think that my first post may have been misleading as I only go for my first consultation on the 26th April, surgery will probably be in June/July. I have been thinking about surgery for two years and haven't had the courage to go but I am determined now. I am excited about the consultation but also a little nervous.

Eefje, the sports bra/ support bra that you are wearing in the picture with the front zip looks very good. Did you buy it in The Netherlands ? I think the brand was VOE.

Thanks once again everyone.

Karen

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hello again, thank you everyone for your relies.

Yes Eefje you are correct, it is French sizing.

Thank you for letting me view your photos, wow they look fantastic, you must be very pleased. I would be VERY happy if mine were to be like that.

I think that my first post may have been misleading as I only go for my first consultation on the 26th April, surgery will probably be in June/July. I have been thinking about surgery for two years and haven't had the courage to go but I am determined now. I am excited about the consultation but also a little nervous.

Eefje, the sports bra/ support bra that you are wearing in the picture with the front zip looks very good. Did you buy it in The Netherlands ? I think the brand was VOE.

Thanks once again everyone.

Karen

Hi Karen,

Thanks, I am really very happy with them, they're just right for me! The sportsbra with the zipper is the one I got from the Clinic, so I wouldn't know where you can buy it.

Wish you succes with your consultation, it is absolutely normal to be a little nervous, we all were.

Eefje, :53:

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi Karen,

Welcome here on this very informative forum. Can you also understand Dutch? Otherwise it will be a bit harder for you to understand.... I'm getting a augmentation from his collegue dr. van Selms. Also in the St Lucas Andreas Hospital. Can you tell a bit more about yourself?

By the way, I'm 1.68 m and 57 kg. I'm getting round implants dual plane and about 300 cc (or a bit more or less).

Love,

Bloem

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Ho Bloem

At the moment I don't speak or understand a lot of Dutch, I have been living in North Holland since Nov 2009 and am booked on a language course at the end of August...

I have managed to bring my first consultation forward to 19th April but am not sure what size to ask for at the moment. I am 47 years old and don't want to look too young if you understand that? I am 70A at the moment and want a natural look, just a bit more fullness. Maybe just to 70B, full B cup, I really think that C would be too large for me....it is so confusing with all the different choices but I hope after talking with Dr Nio that things will become clearer....

I am nervous about this but I really have made my decision to go ahead with it.

Love Karen x

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi Karen,

You must really realize a couple of things:

- Most of the people who have a breast augmentation afterwards say that they rather would have had them bigger!

- The cup-size is the size when you measure around your breasts minus the size you measure under your breasts. The difference makes the cup size. So when you are rather small you become more easier to a C-cup then when you are a lot bigger!!! So C may sound very big to you, but I think it isn't. A bigger woman need also more cc to become the same cup!

Just go get a look at women who have about the same measure as you.

Sorry, it is a bit difficult to explain in English. Hope you understand what I mean.

Love,

BLoem

PS: you can never look too young ;-)

PS2: It's not nice you have to wait such a long time for your language course...

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Thank you Bloem

I appreciate your advice, your English is very good.

I will keep posting to the forum and all the very best to you with your surgery. Do you have the surgery in SLAH or in central Amsterdam ?

Karen

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi Karen,

I believe you've seen my pictures, do you think 70 C looks too big? I think that it would also suit you, 70 B is a little small, I think you would regret it if you would go for such a small augmentation. I hope you understand what I mean. Like Bloem said, you can not look too young, I'm not so young anymore either, but you'll see what Dr. Nio will say about it.

Love,

Eefje.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

No Eefje I think you look perfect.

I suppose always having small boobs a C sounds huge to me but I think you are both correct, I will go with that in mind.

Thanks for your advice it is much appreciated.

Karen x

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

You may find it interesting to know that my surgeon calls what I have a B-cup, and if I take bra's in size 75 it is one of course, but I do really fit in a 70C (but the cup itself is of course the same of a 70C and a 75B, so in a way it is also a B-cup than). Hope you can follow what I'm saying? :D Well, anyway, what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't look that big at all. So if I were you I wouldn't go for anything less. :)

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookiesop uw apparaat geplaatst om deze website te verbeteren. Je kunt je cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders nemen we aan dat je het goed vindt dat we verder gaan.