Ga naar inhoud

Help for the English, information breast augmentation

Aanbevolen berichten

Hello schatjes!

I am an English girl who came in to this site to get some information regarding borstvergroting in Nederland. I do not speak that much Nederlands therefore it is a bit hard for me to understand everything you write here.

I have tried to do some research regarding clinics in the Rotterdam/Amsterdam/Den Haag area, but I have no idea where to even begin. I have contacted Diana Gabriels who will give me a free consultation afspraak, but I know nothing about them.

Could I maybe get some help from you darlings on all the information you think I should know regarding the different clinics, surgeons, and all that here in Nederland?

Dankjewel in advance! :)

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi Sophie,

I think there are a lot of girls here who were operated by dr. Nio, with or without Diana Gabriels as their advisor/ tussenpersoon (I dont know the English word for that lol).

What questions do you have that you would like to be answered?

I was operated by dr. Schiettecatte in Amstelveen, a town close to Amsterdam. Some other girls here got their breast augmentation done by him aswell.

I paid 2.850 euro's for dual plane 375 cc round implants, type "Mentor". It's believed to be a very safe implant.

I'm very happy with the results thus far, 4 weeks after the operation. Still waiting for the "drop and fluff" :).

Good luck researching and if you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to answer them!

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Welcome!

Why do you want to get a breast argumentation in the netherlands if i may ask? I've been operated by dr verdonck in belgium and I'm very happy with the results! I'm from the Netherlands but I really felt good about it, so I chose to go to belgium.

what do you exactly want? like what is your situation right now and what do you want as result? there are a lot of great surgeons around that area and I'm sure a lot of woman here can help you with your choice..

xx

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hello Sophie,

I have a borstvergroting by bergmann clinic. You paid a little bith more than diana gabriel, buth more service for your mony. By bergmann is a consult free. Sportbh wordt ook aangemeten (I don't know how i say it in english)!

I'm full love of bergmann clinic!

Good luck. Xx

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gast Zomaariemand

Hi Sophie,

Collect pictures of what you would like to have as a result... Take time to fit at your consultation. Prepare a list of questions and try to listen very well. I wouldn't go to this lady only. I can recommend Kliniek Amstelveen, it was 2.600, fixed price. And also try to go to Dr. Nio. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them here...

Good luck!

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi Sophie,

First i'd like to say welcome to borstenforum.com. I understand that its hard for you to understand all the things that are written on this site but you came to the right plac, and you did the right thing by making this topic. As Some of the girls already said the first thing you wanna do is searching for pictures you like. I wouldnt advice you to tell your PC what cupsize you woullld like because thats pretty subjective and there are some girls that gotten misunderstood and now have paid around €3000 for breasts thta are to small or to big. So pictures, pictures, pictures :) then go to several pc's. Dr. NIO in SLAZ can give you natural big breasts, mostly he advices round implants that are filled for 85% so the look like teardrop implants but feel very soft. I had my breastaugmentation done by him, i'll add you as a friend so that you can see my pictures.. I had 450cc round 85% filled implants. But definitely go and visit multiple PC,s. When you have your appointment made write down the questions you'd like answered, like how would they feel, are there risks, how would they look like while laying down, can i breastfeed etcetera. Ask the same questions to all the doCters, and write down the placements, cc's, and profile, brand of the implants the doctor advices yoU. And at the and go witthe doctor you feel most comfortable with :) xxx

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hello girls!

I first want to thank you all for the answers and sorry for not responding before now. I will look into the surgeons you recommended to me as well :)

Thanks for the advice about bringing pictures instead of telling just the cup-size I would like, I have researched a lot but that was one thing I have not thought about.

To answer loveut's question I want to get surgery done in The Netherlands because I work here, and going back to my home country to get the surgery would just be too complicated. I would not want to begin stressing with having to board a plane or travel right after getting my surgery.

The reason why I made this is because I wanted to hear which surgeons you would recommend me to consult and which I should not even bother contacting. I have done a lot of research regarding which size I would want, the type of implant, if I should choose saline or silicone, above or under muscle, but the questions I really have are about the clinics and surgeons here in The Netherlands. Because those are the things which have been a bit hard for me to research.

Thank you for all the answers, I really appreciate it :)

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hello girls!

I first want to thank you all for the answers and sorry for not responding before now. I will look into the surgeons you recommended to me as well :)

Thanks for the advice about bringing pictures instead of telling just the cup-size I would like, I have researched a lot but that was one thing I have not thought about.

To answer loveut's question I want to get surgery done in The Netherlands because I work here, and going back to my home country to get the surgery would just be too complicated. I would not want to begin stressing with having to board a plane or travel right after getting my surgery.

The reason why I made this is because I wanted to hear which surgeons you would recommend me to consult and which I should not even bother contacting. I have done a lot of research regarding which size I would want, the type of implant, if I should choose saline or silicone, above or under muscle, but the questions I really have are about the clinics and surgeons here in The Netherlands. Because those are the things which have been a bit hard for me to research.

Thank you for all the answers, I really appreciate it :)

oh okey! well a lot of girls go to nio like someone already said.. i think he also makes beautiful boobs and they said he really listens to your wishes which is good :)

hope you can find a good surgeon that fits your wishes! good luck!

xx

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Right now I have a small A-cup and I would like to have a large C cup or small D cup. I want them to look natural and not super round. I am 170 cm tall and have a pear-shaped figure, so I would like a larger breast area to make it more proportional.

I really like this one, https://www.loveyourlook.com/breast/augmentation/gallerydetail.aspx?ID=29241and I think I would want mine to look somewhat like that, maybe even a bit bigger if it suits my body type.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

I think, with this wish, you have to go to dr. Straten (he works for Diana Gabriels and has his own clinic 'Heyendael', so you can make your own choice) OR to dr. Nio. He was already recommended several times I see, and he is really a very good surgeon! If I have to change my implants, I will go to him :)

Just make an appointment with them for a consultation. I always recommend to go to at least two consutations, so you can choose what feels best.

Good luck!!

xx BB

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 2 months later...

Hiya Sophiexx!

Another expat here.

I am 2 weeks post op, starting flat and currently measured as a 70D.

I am 5ft3 and 105lbs. Claimed to want to keep them small and promised to not have any boob greed, I failed after a few days. Damn, it's so easy to get used to them you'd feel them smaller each day.

I got mine done from A Klinieken by Dr. Z. Kruppa. Consultation in Utrecht area and surgery was done in Germany. I had 325cc high profile (had to because my chest is very narrow).

Consultation is free and I could give you 5% discount on any treatment (perks of being an "ambassador").

Anywhere you go, it's always wise to get your breast width diameter measured. You'll adjust the size and profile based on that.

I hope this helps and it's on time. Good luck!

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 1 year later...

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookiesop uw apparaat geplaatst om deze website te verbeteren. Je kunt je cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders nemen we aan dat je het goed vindt dat we verder gaan.